O7: Quality, Dissemination, Sustainability for quality-assurance, broad outreach and sustainability of project results
The development of the OpenVM E+ project based on a Quality Assessment Framework is rooted in two main axes:
- The Design-Based Research model, which is suitable both for innovation and research in education. The iterative cycle of innovation production informs the improvement of knowledge so, innovation becomes, at the same time, educational implementation and research.
- A set of international frameworks on the diverse aspects of Open Virtual Mobility such as: the ENQA recommendations for HE institutions (2009) and the updated version ESG (2015) by ENQA ESU, EUA and EURASHE, the Updating Quality Assessment for E-learning (2016), the OpenEdu Framework (2016), and the Virtual Mobility Matrix by EADTU (2018). Also the work by Jansen, Rosewell and Kear (2016) is considered in the quality assurance of the MOOC.
Furthermore, the QAF for the OpenVM project focuses on pedagogy and the self-regulated learning approach. In this regard, the learning design of the diverse elements of the OpenVM Learning Hub and MOOC is committed to promote the knowledge and development of self-regulated learning skills.
Based on the work done so far, we kindly ask for our networks to give advice on the following issues:
- Which other frameworks can guide the quality of the OpenVM E+ projects?
- How can we align the OpenVM Learning Hub/MOOC and other elements with SRL?
QAF is also aware of the importance of teamwork and the key role of a distributed approach of leadership. Therefore, the work carried out in milestones 2 presents an internal organisation of the partnership based on the distributed leadership. And in milestone 3, we develop an instrument to follow-up teamwork, mood and work production. As for this work, we kindly ask our network to help us giving feedback on the following aspects:
- What key concepts and strategies can help in improving our distributed leadership approach?
- Would you use our instrument for the teamwork assessment and tell us about its usefulness ?
Looking forward to receiving your feedback and comments !!
Output 7 team on behalf of the OpenVM partnership